2nd International Conference on Materials Science and Research will be organized around the theme "Gathering the audience to furnish improve and promote the knowledge in materials science and research". ICMSR-2018 is comprised of 16 tracks designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Materials Science and Research.
ICMSR-2018 is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the Material science community. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
- Materials Scientists/Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Materials Science, Nanotechnology and Polymer Science
- Materials Science Students
- Directors of chemical companies
- Materials Engineers
- Members of different Materials science associations
- Members of the Materials industries
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.